Learning House for Development provides services both to its members and to the wider civil society community across Laos.
Working in close co-operation with both national NPAs and iNGOs, services include:
- Capacity development activities, including training, workshops and study tours.
- Co-ordination of information sharing in the form of publications, newsletters and announcements.
- Library services, providing hardcopy books on development-related subjects in Laos and organisation development. These services will also be expand to include access to online information.
- Incubator services for new NPAs, providing IT & internet access for those that are in the process of setting up their organisations. This service includes advice on the registration process under the NPA Decree and support on development.
- Information on funding opportunities and matching of donors & project partners to NPAs.
- Meeting room hire for training, workshops and networking meetings, etc.
- Provision of office space to NPAs and other civil society organisations working in development.
Meeting Room Hire
If you are running an event or holding a meeting would like to hire one of our rooms, please
or download our meeting room booking form. You can check availability of our meeting rooms, by visiting our online calendar.
For information on office space and details of availability, please