The Learning House for Development memberships is open to all NPAs, both registered and unregistered. Benefits of membership include:
- Exposure visits to exchange experiences with neighbouring countries’ networks (within the ASEAN region).
- Meeting/training room services.
- Subsidised meeting room hire.
- Priority access to information from donors on new funding opportunities.
- Access to small grants and loans for emergency situations.
- Membership is open to civil society organisations (including NPAs) who are involved in development work.
- Members are required to openly share information and resources with other members.
- Members should actively contribute to specific project activities and participate regularly in LHD meetings and workshops.
If you are interested in applying for membership, please complete the following application form, available in either English or Lao language.
Application forms should be sent to the Learning House Co-ordinator.
Our members are form a diverse range of society and represent different groups, including: women, ethnic minorities, youth, disabled and remote communities.
The following is a list of our current members: